Need for speed carbon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

carbon 1 day, f&f video game is decent, i am still a madden whore. anyways hi guys, been awhile, holiday season and all, anyone miss me?

Another 1 day carbon guy and Madden whore like me hhmm I see a challenge coming up, do u get online much with Madden

Another 1 day carbon guy and Madden whore like me hhmm I see a challenge coming up, do u get online much with Madden

nah brother car scene is blowing up right now here and i have been way too involved in it to even play madden lately.

Tsk, tsk, tsk always gotta make time for Madden or NCAA, but I feel you I haven't played Madden in about 3 months just recently got back on NCAA cause I had a few challengers tryna run off at the mouth

Not a big fan of madden, or any sports game. Just never got into them but I cant believe that people make a living off of it.

If you have 360, I would suggest playing import tuner challenge. Its kind of a mix between the GT series and the NFS series.

I think it is a pretty cool game. The only thing I don't like is that it is really repetitive.

Back