Need For Speed: Underground & Xbox crap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Since EA is boycotting Xbox Live, I decided to reserve NFS:U on PC. It comes out today and I'll be playing it all night when I get home frmo work around 11:00pm. If anyone else has it for PC or PS2 online, let me know. We can drag race, double clutch, and hit the naaaws button in the same race.
BTW, the coolest thing about NFS:U is the PC vs PS2 compatibility (a curse too since the PC version will never get updates, patches, or mods in order to be compatible with PS2. if this had been done with XBox instead, you could've downloaded patches via Live or extra game/demo discs).
My car profile will be under NinetyFiveGT and account name FordShowOffCom. So hit me up on AIM to play a game.
BTW, if you have XBox Live and want to play Mech Assault, my lamertag....err gamertage is Phantom Prowler.
scrn_4.jpg

scrn_8.jpg

scrn_1.jpg

it comes out today? i'm gunna have to go buy it right after i get outta chem lab!

looks very badass!! i just hope they still have some copies when i get there <_<

Time to download. We'll see if the full release is any good compared to the sucky demo.

I'll wait till I can get it as a "greatest hit" for $20 or from someone on ebay that bought it and doesn't like it or that stole it from some house they went to for a party

no one around here has one till thursday, but i dont have work or school thurs, so i'll get to play it all day :)

I got it today or ps2 only prob was they were out of the internet thing so i'll get that later. I'm typing in a rush cause I gotta go play. btw the drift mode is really sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

my g/f is making me wait till next week to get it.......oh well more GT3 for me....untill GT4..I will be at the door of funcoland when the truck drops them off...

sweet..I can drift in GT3, just gotta work on it, but a D1 mode, that would be kick ass, so what was the final say everyone? was NFSU worth buying or not? is it like GT3 or like some other game it reminds you of, driving style that is, I don't like a few driving styles of some games, I really like GT3 style...

Fuck that ricer shit, I bought Project Gotham Racing 2. NFS has had a good series, but now they are just making whatever sells--flashly lights and nitrous don't attract me. Hmm, Neons and Sentras with dual exhaust, or Enzo's and Elise's...tough choice. I'll rent it at most.

fuggin' warez crap. i hate you. you drive up prices.
oh wait, this is one of the first games to come out for $40 instead of $50 for PC. kinda cool. but still....

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 19 2003, 01:45 AM
fuggin' warez crap. i hate you. you drive up prices.
oh wait, this is one of the first games to come out for $40 instead of $50 for PC. kinda cool. but still....

Evil corporations drive up prices, not people downloading hacked games...
Don't give in to their evil propaganda. If they didn't resort to selling a piece of shit game (which usually needs about 50 patches to bring it to working condition) for 50 bux (when all it has is that damn tiny box and a tiny little POS manual), then people wouldn't try to download it on edonkey or directconnect.

With that I head off to my optimization midterm... wish me luck all =)

:werd:

Good luck!

If I like a game, I almost always do buy it. I only donwload the crap I'm not going to play anyway. Since I have no positive cash flow right now, downloading is the way to go.

Back