Need good site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

I don't have kazaa or anything because my dad just bought a new computer and wont let me download it, so does anybody know of any good sites with good drifting videos? Preferably videos with some shots of the drivers feet. I need them to do a demonstrative speech is school that I'm doing on driving techniques/styles and these bad boys can drive. Any help is appriciated. Thanks a bunch.

in the Audio/Video Section, TrailerParkPimp posted a pretty good site with a ton of videos, it wouldn't hurt to check there, as I remember there are a couple drifting vids

Thank you much guys. I love Hondaswap. And I get kicked off of it in school all the time, WHO SAYS IT ISN'T "SCHOOL RELATED"!! Ill show those bastards....rant..rant.......rant.

nah me neither- but i'd give it a shot- my boss thinks it's related to engineering- which is a bit more realistic- you COULD try that angle?

Ya, thats what I figured, most people are doing theirs on gheyass shit like "This is how to make burritos", or "This is how you put on football equipment correctly." So I decided that mine would be, "This is how all the cool people drive!" :D

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Feb 11 2004, 02:02 PM
Ya, thats what I figured, most people are doing theirs on gheyass shit like "This is how to make burritos", or "This is how you put on football equipment correctly." So I decided that mine would be, "This is how all the cool people drive!" :D

An excellent choice for a presentation. :) Teach all the little punks there's more to driving than 'right foot make go now' :bonk:

You should have done your presentation on this........

s402a9778ad58e.jpg

LMFAO ^that is the funniest picture ive seen in a minute. That picture should automatically pop up each time someone misspells VTEC on this site, like how some word programs will automatically correct spelling. That would be some funny shit! :D :lol:

Back