need help 95 dx sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ernestoexpresso

im trying to fully build it im about to do a mini me on it so it will be d15y8 what are the internals needed to fully built it with turbo and without and what will be the better route over all?

seriously... just spend about 6 months searching and reading

you dont have any direction in mind... and if you just wander out into the world of modding without any clue as to where you want to end up you are just going to waste thousands of dollars on shit you dont want, didnt need, shouldnt have done, and had to do over

im not trying to flame you at all, please dont take it like that... i am honestly trying to help you and save you from making a lot of expensive mistakes

sit back and start saving up money
do some searching
read up on as much shit as you can
take notes if you have to
figure out what you really want to do and where you want to end up
draw up a plan of attack
look over and revise your plan a few times to make sure its correct
then after all of that you should have a decent amount of money saved up that you can work with
now you can start buying and installing shit

That's pretty much exactly what I told him to do in the other thread he started. Apparently he didn't really like that answer, so he started this thread instead.

OP, seriously, you need to tell us something specific about what you want to accomplish with your car. A horsepower number, a quarter mile time, something. We just can't really help you if you're going to be this vague...

Back