Need Help A.S.A.P

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
6 months ago i helped my friend complete his H22 swap in his accord. its been working fine since then. the car has sat for the past 2 months becuase he's in college and keeps the car garaged. about 2 weeks ago he went to fire it up and there was a repeated backfiring in the intake manifold. it got to the point where it backfired so bad it blew some flames out of the intake itself. i thought the motor was blown but it stated up after that but it kept having mild backfires.

i thought maybe one of his injectors were bad so i replaced them with 4 h22 injectors i had but the problem still exist and it seems even worse!!!

tomorrow im going to change the spark plugs but to be honest with you i really dont know if thats going to help or not. i cant imagine whats going on. it was just 2 months ago we were crusing and the car was just fine and its been garaged since then now out of nowhere after sitting for a couple months it does this??? dosent make any sense...someone please help me out!! :sweat: :sweat: :please:

sounds like an exhaust valve isnt opening, but i couldnt imagine how one would pull that off.

Back