need help asap on d16z6 turbo setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
I am turboing my d16z6 It's in a 92HB. I have my turbo and all of the plumbing done. All I need to know Is if I can tune with a v-afc controller and what CC injectors do I need and is there any other thing I am missing? Some one said something about a resister box but I don't know any thing about that and if I need one what the hell is it. Thank for your time Wolfy :rolleyes:

A resistor box would be found in the obd0 cars and it is a little aluminum thing that is located near the firewall on the driver's side of the car. It is required if you are using dsm injectors or RX-7 injectors in your obd1,2 car.

hey

Do you know how to wire it up and what does it do? And can I tune with the v-afc and the best size injectors to use. That would help out a lot thanks Wolfy:cool:

its a real sketchy tune but it will work

use the afc with 440's or 450's

or just have the car chipped and tuned since its obd1, it will work ten times better than an afc hack

hey

Yea I just got it tuned And it runs grate with the v-afc but the 450 from a dsm are to big and it runing a little rich also I am over powering my centerforce clutch LOL so I need to get an new one. Also do you know how to wire up the resister box? That is the last thing I am going to need to do for my turbo setup. Thank Wolfy :cool:

Back