(need Help Asap!!!!, Please No Bs'ers!!_

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxxBoost

Had an wreck recently in my last drag race due to my opponent jumping lanes, managed to salvage my entire B20-VTech Turbo Swap, but i'm currently down an entire shell.

I need a shell, any kind of shell, can be a CRX, Hatchback or even an accord at this point. Doesn't have to be mint, doesn't have to have a motor or tranny, and doesnt have to be a model. Looking for something relatively cheap, that can be purchased and moved by tomorrow, after christmas at the very latest, I have CASH in hand, respond to this thread, and i'll take down any info needed to contact seller.

MUST BE A 5-SPEED!

We've talked in PM's, but yea I found the pics. This is definately the speed i'm looking for but I dunno, you might not be able to do what i'm asking, it's short notice, I only have but so much ON ME NOW, and I have a race in 3 days. Like I said I can definately cut you in, barter somethin', or give you credit at my spot on a DOHC SWAP for your next joint, any motor type, buy only if you look me out and we can make this happen.

I plan on paying for towing and everything, so cut me a lil slack.

user_online.gif
progress.gif

The lower the price now, the more I can kick back in the end, favor for a favor, I'm well resourced, I just CANNOT find a shell around here to save my fucking life, and I GOTTA make this race.

I'm running a worked B20 V-TECH TURBO, it's a garunteed win, i'm sitting on a few parts that i have in lock-up, I can have them shipped, on me, or I can get you credit on your next swap, including shipment, just name the price, and keep in mind I gotta pay for towing to, and I only have but so much on short notice.

i dont know where yr located but im in mo.5732431582 and ill explain how i may be able to help you..i have a built crx and no way to get it since i dont have a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back