Need Help Asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Pnt 8 Hatch

aight im puttin some gsr cams in my b16a in my 91 hatch. i need to know the torque sequences and specs for the cam bearings or whatever u choose to call them. to make it fairly simple i will jus say the things that hold the cams in the head.

Torque all of the bolts for one cam starting with the top center bolt in between pistons 2 and 3. Torque to 22 ft. lbs then go to the bolt below it. Then go to the next 2 to the right starting with the top, then bottom, then go to the right. The cam seal caps on the sides only get torqued to about 10 ft. lbs i believe. It would sort of look like this.

(13)(09)(5)(1)(3)(7)(11)
(14)(10)(6)(2)(4)(8)(12) Intake Cam side

(13)(09)(5)(1)(3)(7)(11)
(14)(10)(6)(2)(4)(8)(12) Exhaust Cam side

A good idea would be to go pick up a Haynes manual for the 94+ teg, Del-Sol and Civic Si. Its a good investement and has all this info within.
Chris

Well, I would love to get a Helm's, i just haven't went so far as to fork out the money for it. And there is not anyone around here that carrie it. The Haynes is a good start. But, yes Helm's is much better!
Chris

Back