1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP ASAP

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by spectacle, Mar 29, 2005.

1. spectacle

spectacle Senior Member

I need to remove any version of Acrobat Reader prior to ver 7 on about 300 machines. how would you do this?

2. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Im thinking you are going to have to go to each machine and remove it. Or if you can, use Ghost to create an image that dosnt have Adobe on it and push it out to all the machines. The Ghost one would be much much more easier.

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

"more easier" lol

If each machine has a unique setup and unique irreplacable data, then you will probably need to physically check each one. I doubt there's a simple program that would be able to do it for you.

4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Hey I went to a redneck school so disregard my shitty ass grammer. But yeah if each machine has a unique setup then like Battle Pope already said you have to access each machine.

5. spectacle

spectacle Senior Member

no and no.

we're gonna use SMS 2003....just a matter of figuring out how to send the package out correctly. thanks tho

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted