Need help bad...New engine for CRX SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

Okay well, the engine that wouldn't start and backfired went bye bye. Piston number 2 is burnt and lost compression. So we have a messtup 93 Integra in our backyard and thought if we can use the engine it has.

Well it is a B18A1, OBD1, Cable Tranny, no Computer, and the engine is complete.

Now here are my questions: How do I convert the engine to run good in my car?:Does everything fit alright like the stock motor mounts, axles and shift linkage?: And what computer do I use? I noticed that the engine harness plugs in the TEG dont match up but can I use the Engine harness of my D16A6 onto the B18A1 block and head?(And does all the sensors fit on the block?)

The only things I came up that I have to change OBDO is the distribuitor but what else?

I need help bad because this is the car for work so please help me... :worthy: :worthy: :( Remember the Car is a 90 CRX SI

you need mounts and shift linkage(place racing , hasport). you dont actually need a obd0 dizzy but if you dont feel like just swapping the plugs go right ahead and buy one...less trouble...all you will have to do is simply adapt your harness for certain sensors (mostly extending). your si ecu should be fine for a while but id recomend getting an obd0 ls ecu. and youll need to bang a dent in under you drivers shock tower . upper radiator hose from 90-93ls. thats just a brief synapse

you dont actually need a obd0 dizzy but if you dont feel like just swapping the plugs go right ahead and buy one

How do you do that can you give me a little bit of more info because im kind of at a low budget right now to buy a new dizzy.

I heard something about injectors, can i use the same injectors of my Crx si??

And i can use the my computer, what are the outcomes of using it too long??

Thanks for the info 88bluehf! :thumbsup:

Back