Need help BAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ky'sCRX

I have 89 crx with a b16 and my fuel pump is not kicking on like it should be, out of ten times it will start once. and my radio blinks on and off and the dash clock dims in and out if i turn the lights on it would kick the radio off for a second and then kick back on. If i get it started it will set there and run fine. i replaced the fuel pump because i thought it was going bad but i was wrong. does the fuel pump hook up to the fuse box? i think it could be a loose wire or a ground loose but i dont know. If any one could give me some suggestions it would be great. I need some help,

i had the alternaitor checked a month ago and they said it was fine. and the belt was just loose. but if it was the alternaitor would the stuff still mess up with the car not even running. i just turn the key on and you dont hear the fuel pump and the radio and clock does its thing

i didnt think of that but i thought it might be a wire loose on the fuse box or a ground some where

Back