need help badly!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accord921153

hey i need help to i just replaced the rad, cap, thermo, upper hose and bypass inlet hose on my 92 accor ex and my hoses feel like they are goin to burst is that normal???there is no bubble in the overflow and no signs of overheating >>> anyone please have any ideas im affriad to drive it because i think something else is goin to go need help pleaseeeeeeee thanks for reading it

dude, chill. it's a holiday weekend. internet usage is slow.

what problems are you having? what all have you tried to do. you need to be very thorough in your explanation.

ok ill go by what went first rad then upper hose then my bypass inlet hose went i changed the rad first then upper hose (changed cap and thermo at that time ) the next day then the next day the bypass inlet hose now im gettin coolant comin out of the bottom hose by the thermo connection

ok, i'm going to be a dick, and it's because i'm trying to help.

did you graduate from high school? re-read what you wrote and try to figure out if you expect someone to understand it. it makes no sense. try to use proper grammar and sentence structure. hell, if you cant to do that, number the shit out.

try doing it like this.

1)my car did this
2)i changed this
3)my car did this
4)i changed this
5)now it does this
6)i swapped out this.

it's not that hard

ok sorry

what went first :
radiator
top hose
bypass inlet hose

changed:
radiator
top hose
cap
thermostat
bypass inlet hose

problem :
spewing out of bottom hose by the connection to the thermostat

noticed :
bottom hose coming off a lil reattached it
hoses are still very hard

hope this is easier if not ill try to explain again

Dude it kinda sounds like you building to much preasure in your hoses which sometimes means ur head gasket is going out are u

Back