need help choosing a body kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r.l.brown

im ready to put a bodykit on my 94 ex coupe, but i cant decide which one. please help me out. thanks

It all depends on ur style... if u want somthing that is flashy go with somthing agressive if not go with somthing more mellow, i personaly think my octane Civic looks badass, but it is still mellow,
Chris

go urathane if you do... it is great... I hit a mail box at 70 mph.. and my bumper still good.... just knocked the paint off.... props to wings west

:werd: on the urethane

and like octane said, its all about ur style. theres lots of different kits, find one YOU like mang

thanks guys, but if i do a bodykit itll def be urethane. lip kits are kind of appealing tho. <<<<still deciding

I did a full fiberglass kit and widebody, all custom molded and shit. My car's not fast, but it looks awesome :p

Not when your installer goes and backs the piece with another couple layers of glass, and adds braces. It's pretty strong for fiberglass.

still doesnt matter, if you hit something decent sized with it its gonna crack to shit....i dont care who your installer is or what he did to it.

Yea, I hate my fiberglass kit. Not so much the sides and rear, just the front. But it will be urethane soon enough.

But yea, find something that best suits YOUR style, not ours........But I would personally say get some CTR lips. They are the shizznit!!!

im just suggesting kits that catch my eye...maybe i can be of some help
go to Honda>Civic>92-95
i like these kits:

front--
NEO TYPE CW
SHOWOFF
SHOWOFF 2
SHOWOFF 3
WINGS WEST AVENGER

sides--
NEO TYPE BW
NEO BUDDYCLUB