need help choosing an exhaust!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo8

i need some advice, i need to get a cat back and some headers for my car badly, i have a 95 civic ex coupe and i wanted to know what exhaust will give me the most power but is also the most reliable one out there. i have a stock d series motor with an aem intake. if any of you could help me choose one that you be the best

i have been lookin at apexi, skunk2, and dcsports the most but i have also looked at hks and some others. i just need some encouragement on what is the best system to buy. thanks.

i have read most of these forums, but sadly this is my fist post

There are alot of brands that yield about the same horsepower, like 2-3 horses at most, so you will probably want to worry about sound issues more than anything else. RSR exmag is a good system, near stock sound, and good quality manufactured, if that is what you mean by reliability. I'd just get custom 2 inch piping and a quality muffler, from jic, or hks or something with a good name on it.

Like mike :) said if you want a great exhause go down do your local shop and find some to make you a custom one. My custom is just about the best I've her and looks 100% stock. If you need a name on your exhaust I recommend thermal stealth. It doesnt sound or look like a trash can going down the road.

This is not Swap-related. This is the Swap-related forum.

Try again in the right forum.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back