Need Help Code 6 Engine Coolant Temparature

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

salvadorrivas13

Hey guys i did my research and i found nothin HS is my last hope....^_^ Ok, so about a year ago i had a Koyio half size radiator and i put it in my DA, and the next day the code 6 came on for engine coolant temperature. since then it hasent over heated or nothing the check engine light goes away and appers a month laters i know hella wierd right... so yesturday i was waiting for my lady to come out of work and i saw coolant coming out of the resovour. i started trippin like crazy so i looked inside and there was no engine light on. i went home all scared and shit, i went and bought a new thermostat a new censor fan switch. and i installed them tested the fan if it worked turn the car on waited untill the fan turn on and it did. this morning i turn the car on and WHAMMMM code 6. again and the radiator gets really hot helllllla hot i meen hot. are koiyo radiators gooood at all. did some one have this problem??? Ima put the Full size radiator back on and see if it acts the same...meen while tell me wat you guys think about this....thnx Homies.......^_^

Last edited:
Back