1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help converting wiring harness

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by OnesickCrx, Feb 14, 2004.

1. OnesickCrx

OnesickCrx Member

I got a 89 Crx Si with 92 jdm sohc zc vtec the vtec(this motor is exactly like D16z6 motors in US) is disengage because the wiring harness that I am currently using is the old one that went with the d16 motor. I got a p28 chiped skunk 2 ecu and would like to use that but I need help converting the wiring harness because it does't fit anybody know how I would go about this their any easy way to do this I looked at the pins from the P28 which is diffrent and the one I am using is the 89 crx si ecu currently using their not the same. Any help would be appriciated

2. tab

tab Super Moderator

Get a Helms manual. Start from one side and work to the other. Lengthen wires as needed. Make solid connections. You don't want to second guess yourself.

I don't know if you have an OBD issue or not.

Bump

3. OnesickCrx

OnesickCrx Member

what I got is OBO I think since the old wiring harness came off 1989 crx
    The ECU I got is OBD1 I am guessing since its 1992. Their any ecu converters out their that are already made I dont trust myself doing that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted