NEED HELP d16z6 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pone01

So i did a d16z6 swap in my 91 dx hatch and i am having the hardest time getting my wiring done. So let me break down what i have done and whats not working. i installed a d16y8 bottom end with a z6 head and bolted on a si tranny. i am using a p28 ecu with a h motor sports obd0-1 wiring harness. The first problems we ran into is the alternator i was trying to use the obd1 alternator but the plug wont fit on the wiring harness so we are using the obd0 but the belt is tiny and looks like it wont work with the pulley. Then i am having trouble with the z6 dizzy not sure what wires go to the obd0 plug. What we had to do was take the plugs off of the obd0 dizzy and connect them to the z6 dizzy, but the obd0 dizzy has 5 wires and the odb1 has 7 wires. Ive look at write ups but they show taking the wires from the dizzy and running them to the harness. Now the intake manifold is a skunk2 pro intake and the sensor on the stock one dont fit on it. Is the best way for wriing this swap to just run wires straight from the sensors to the ecu?

Back