Need help fast!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I bought a Si head off of a 91 Civic to put on my 90 Std HB w/ D15b1 did MPFI swap.. Here is the deal We started up car it was running descent but sounded like it was sluggish (Running Rich) So I advanced the dizzy still doing it ?? Did timing light test .. Right on ... WEll I noticed the # RUnner on Exhaust mani was soaked and looked wet when running So I was like WTF???????? I new the car was smoking a little from exhaust but damn.. I took of Exhaust mani and noticed there was oil in # 2 runner and the rest were dry.. So thats why its running so weak its burning oil really bad... What can cause this??? Also I am running Pr4 Ecu and the Rev limiter is kicking in around 3500 or 4000rpms?? why?? Somebody must know.. Thanks, Kyle

head gasket or either piston ring. do a leak down compression test on that cylinder. did you remember to put in the dowel pins?

Originally posted by Arachnid@May 11 2004, 10:49 AM
head gasket or either piston ring. do a leak down compression test on that cylinder. did you remember to put in the dowel pins?

Hey i put the dowel pins on the exhaust side! Is that right? Thats how I have done other heads..

Back