need help finding supercharger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teamrpm2006

hey i jus bought a 98 civic coupe wit a ls vtec motor completely stock i wanna find some where to get a supercharger an the internals done somebody gimme some tips or answers bc i got the money i jus need the parts to finish the car its already got major work im jus adding on better stuff to it hit me back wit answer thx

Vortech also makes some nice chargers that make more power than Jackson.. and you can put an intercooler on them with a blow off valve too..

I may be biased because I own one, but go JRSC over vortech any day. Yes, the vortec makes more peak power; however, if you look at hp and torque curves from both, the JR has a considerable advantage up to around 6k, and overall, has much more area under the curve. I though about this dilemma for years before I did the project.

I wouldn't touch the internals if you go with a jrsc. They are only efficient up to 10 psi (and thats the edge) without alot more work. Your internals will be fine at thoes levels as long as its tuned correctle. Above thoes levels, a vortech is superior.

Back