need help for civic ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C.I.V.I.C

Hi
My Civic 93 Was Automatic Trans. With D16a9 Dohc Non Vtec ,,, And I Converted It To Manual Trans. ,,, Everything Is Great Except My Ecu I Need To Change It ,,,the Old Automatic One Was P29 And I Need To Change It With A Manual Ecu That Works Great With My D16a9

ill just say that the pg6 is the right ecu. i dont work with the obd0 cars too often

if there is how could i know the difference between them

92-95 civics are obd1, not obd0.

edit: Noticed you are using the dohc d16 already. Check your o2 sensor on your exhaust manifold - does it have 4 wires, or just one? Also, does your wiring harness have creamish white connectors or grey ones? If they are cream, and if you only have a one-wire o2 sensor, then you are running an obd0 setup; if they are grey with the 4-wire o2, you are running an obd1 setup. If you are obd0, get a pm6 out of a crx si. If you are obd1, get a p08, i believe. A p28 can be chipped with crome to run non vtec, so it may be a good investment for you if you want to swap a vtec engine in there later on.

Last edited:
Back