Need Help From Everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I was screwed over on Honda-Tech when I tried to buy a nitrous management unit from a guy. Sent money but never got my item. It's well past the day he said it would be here.
His name is Jamie Robbins and is supposedly from Maine.
His AIM screenname is UberHonda and his Yahoo name and email is hondaeh2@yahoo.com . I got some of this info from PayPal. I've filed a complaint and I'm still waiting on it.
Please add him to your contact list and if you see him, contact me on AIM immediately (Kinerific) if I'm on or give him some crap and tell him I want my money refunded now on paypal.
Feel free to send him an email or two.
Thank you.

More info:

Jamie Robbins
473 Newell Brook Rd. #26
Durham, ME 04222

Anyone close to him?

The H-T screenname he gave me was someone elses. I found out he's actually ITSTOCK on H-T and he's scammed multiple people.

Also, please add ITSTOCK to your AIM list. Thank you.

Scammers suck ass. Hope you get your money back.

You can always pick up a bunch of friends and drive down to 'discuss' things with him.

A scammed person on H-T posted the kids dads screenname for AIM. He signed on a bit ago and we had a chat. I told him to tell his son to ship my stuff.
It ended up with him saying "i'm a hells angel for 10 years. don't threaten my son" blah blah blah "i'll look into it"
this is the last time i'm dealing with buying stuff w/o going through ebay.
at least paypals policy is good so regardless i should get my money back.

Nate that sucks man. if you dont get your stuff soon, call the police in the town he lives in and tell them the situation and maybe they will take care of it. oh yeah...dont forget to add this guy to the bad sellers list in the classifieds section.

thanks man, i really appreciate it.

any else on a large car forum or a forum local to maine? please post this up.

same offer goes as posted on the 240 site.

Give the asshat a call. I already did. He didn't answer obviously but I got his voicemail. Spam it, do whatever. I don't care.

Don't reference my situtation. Just that he has scammed dozens on HondaTech.

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 26 2004, 04:38 PM
It ended up with him saying "i'm a hells angel for 10 years. don't threaten my son" blah blah blah "i'll look into it"
[post=407715]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: God I love those types.

Hope you get your product/money back man. That blows ass.

dude i'm really good and calling people and acting like someone else. like a police officer. I could call and say that you have made a claim about a recent online purchase. that the person he delt with says that you did not send the money and under state law thats theft. i'm the lead detective to see what is going on and to investigate this matter to its fullest extent. And too also let him know that 5 more people are willing to press charges on him as well for the same incident in undiclosed amounts.

do it and i'll be in debt to you forever.

but you'd have to figure out how to tape it. i'd love to hear it.

Ring....ring...ring....

The guy looks at the caller ID....and it say's "Maine State Police Office"

The guy pick up the phone...and in a whimpering voice...."ehhh...Hello?"

Professional and official sounding voice on the phone... "We have be notified thru the Fair Trade Commissions and thru the FBI, that an Interstate Sale has been illegally commited, and the Govnment has been asked to investigate."

Whimpy voice "OK, I confess, I scammed the dude, and my dad is not a Hell's Angel....he's a computer dork from the 80's...."

If your going to call...just make sure to go to a police station and ask to use their phone....hehe

give him hell.... :lol:

no, normally police stations have blocked numbers. anyways i will do some research to find out where the state police is located near him and shit like that in case this kid tries to get smart.

ALso call that area and press a charge against him. You are allowed to do that. you have his info so do it. I don't know why this isn't 'something you guys do right away

Kinerific: where's my nitrous management kit?
UberHonda: on its way
UberHonda: i got a tracking number....
Kinerific: how do you have a tracking number with USPS?
UberHonda: confirmation
Kinerific: that does me absolutely no good.
Kinerific: dude, i paid on the 18th and you said you would ship next day priority mail.
Kinerific: *silence*
Kinerific: that's what i thought
Previous message was not received by UberHonda because of error: User UberHonda is not available.

----

Blocked.

Had two other people send him IM's with his address in them, saying we know where he lives and have the local police phone number.

He's scared. Blocked both of my friends right away and then signed off.

Calling the cops tomorrow =)

if you have delivery confirmation you do get a tracking number from USPS.

no you don't.

all delivery confirmation does is state a certain item was delivered. not where it is or even the address it is going to.

Back