***need help gettin some head***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
A FRIEND OF MINE RECENTLY GOT REAR-ENDED IN HIS CIVIC HATCH AND HES PARTING OUT HIS MOTOR...HES GOT A B16 AND HE SAID HE GIMME THE HEAD FOR 20 BUCKS!! PROBABLY THE BEST DEAL IVE GOTTEN ALL MY LIFE....BUT THERES A PROBLEM!!......I WENT TO HIS HOUSE TO GET THE HEAD WHICH IS STILL ON THE CAR AND I WAS THERE FOR ABOUT 4 HOUES TRYN TO UNDO THE BOLTS!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THE VALVE HEAD IS SCREWED ON THERE SO TIGHT...ITS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE TO GET THIS HEAD OFF OF THIS MOTOR!! I TRIED EVERYTHING!! I BROKE 3 SOCKET WRENCHES TRYING TO GET THIS OFF AND IT DIDNT EVEN BUDGE!! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?? I CANT PASS A DEAL LIKE THIS UP BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW IM GONNA GET THIS HEAD OFF THIS DAMN CAR .THESE BOLTS ARE WAY TOO TIGHT !!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HELL I GET THESE OFF CUZ I CERTAINLY AINT GONNA GET IT WITH A SOCKET WRENCH

Originally posted by micah@Oct 10 2004, 01:49 AM
soak it with wd 40 and let it sit 10 mins ;)
[post=400713]Quoted post[/post]​

not to doubt you or anything but i really dont this thats gonna work at all...i think the valve head has had more than enoughf of its fair share of oil in it, and i deffinately dont think that WD 40 is going to have any effect. if its not already loose with car oil thats been sitting in it for about 3 months then its not gonna get loose with WD 40 :blink:

get a half inch drive breaker bar, and a 14mm socket to match, a two foot pipe for extra leverage and they will come off........

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back