need help guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

i am gonna do a mini me on my 89 hb dual point so i am swapping to multi port fuel injection at the same time, i have a complete z6 head and want to use those fuel injectors will i need a resistor box? also i want to stay obd0 so what computer? adn any wiring help would help.

obd0, you will need the resistor box.
obd0 w/vtec.... use the PM6 from the Si and have it chipped with TurboEdit.

the obd0 and obd1 injectors are same size, so using the obd0 injectors you will still need the resistor box. if you go w/obd1 you just have to wire the injectors right you dont need the box.

better off going to OBD1 and using the P28 ECU - staying OBD0 means you need OBD0 distributor and there isn't one that bolts to the Z6 head - OBD0, you could use PR3 or PW0 ECU, but they won't be right for the engine

Quoted post[/post]]
better off going to OBD1 and using the P28 ECU - staying OBD0 means you need OBD0 distributor and there isn't one that bolts to the Z6 head - OBD0, you could use PR3 or PW0 ECU, but they won't be right for the engine

true but i can swap dizzy plugs

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

it isn't the plugs - the OBD1 distributor simply will not work with OBD0 ECU

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:withstupid: when I did the z6 head on my crx block I tired to wire the dist to work on obd0 and no good, I have heard that you can swap out the internals but never tried that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:withstupid: when I did the z6 head on my crx block I tired to wire the dist to work on obd0 and no good, I have heard that you can swap out the internals but never tried that.
you can't

Back