NEED HELP!!! how to get e brake HANDLE off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrme

need help on how to get the ebrake handle off, tried twising but nothing...maybe just not twisting enough..any help is great!!!!

you mean remove the actual plastic.. why not just replace the whole piece.. seem easier to me

yea i think, its the plastic piece that u hold when u use it,cus i got a tenzo r handle..looks like this n its suppose to slip on.

Attachments

• tenz_t-qb1000b.jpg
    tenz_t-qb1000b.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 213
need help on how to get the ebrake handle off, tried twising but nothing...maybe just not twisting enough..any help is great!!!!

You need to pick up a Haynes or Chilton manual for your car. They have all kinds of info (usually with pictures) on removing interior parts.

It should twist off... Or try removing some of the material around it for a better look?

-Jason

Post a picture maybe, so we can see what you're talking about?

Like I said, you should really buy a manual. Shit, if you're too cheap to buy one then just go to the parts store, find the one for your car, and read the part about removing the e-brake handle.

Like I said, you should really buy a manual. Shit, if you're too cheap to buy one then just go to the parts store, find the one for your car, and read the part about removing the e-brake handle.[/quote]

LOL... i love that idea.. i should do that sometime... lol

hmmm im going to go buy a manual tommoro! Nice thread!

i bought a haynes manual, on ebay cus it suppose to come with 92-95 civic, and96-00 civic and a k,h,b,d swap book..lol..so im just waiting

if your takin the whole deal off hacksaw the knob off then pull everything off the ebrake i put in a hydralic ebake so i didnt mess with ne of that

Back