need help on b18b1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hyperintegra

okay i got a 95 integra rs with a b18b1 engine
my car looks coo, it got a big mouth cwest front bumper, cwest side skirts, and a cwest rear bumper with 17 inch rims, tints, carbon fiber lights, cf hood, leather seats blah blah blah
i only have an intake and a greddy evo exhaust on it with tokico shocks and eibach springs
i have 85k miles on it
what should i do? should i swap engine or just work on my b18b1 cuz i have no clue on what to do. i just want to go real fast, maybe get a 5 lug conversion too
should i convert it to vtec? what's the best way to go fast and it doesn't really cost much.. my budget 4 g's

if you have a b18b1, slap a vtec head on it for the frankenstein ls vtec, ls vtec's are one of the fastest motors with good tourque also, only thing is as it wears down quick, but if you have 4 g's buy a type R motor from jdmpower.net, or just get a head for you ls......

my friend has an ls vtec turbo charged and so far no one can come close to beating him on the street......... in my opinion vtec head of b18c5

Forget the frankie, if you want your shit to last, throw on a turbo. You probably heard that ls's handle plently of boost to make u happy on stock internals. You can get like 225 hp 180 lbs tq, from like 9 psi. I have half of my turbo kit and I can't wait till I have a little more money.

Oh and anyone correct me if I'm wrong!

Back