need help on choosing a motor for FORCED INDUCTION

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Motor issues

Depending on how much you want to spend, as in how getto you want to be. Do a low boost system on your current engine and learn how to tune it with chrome. to buying a kit and have it installed on a build engine. If I was starting out I would do the low boost build and learn what works and how everything is interconnected then buy another motor to build up and swap in when you are ready and the engine and car work is done. You have to get the car ready for the engine as in fuel pump, doing the cutting and mounting for a FMIC, upping the size of the exhaust system, get larger injectors, learn about heat management, running the oil lines. With careful tuning you can get alot out of a stock block with no issues, just don't get greedy and go too high on boost with the stock block. Most people are surprised as to how much more fun a Honda is with an extra 50% in torque and HP.

you could get the Type R and go all motor and if you decide to put turbo then you could all out thats wat my boy did and has a killer hatch .I think this is the best way .

you could get the Type R and go all motor and if you decide to put turbo then you could all out thats wat my boy did and has a killer hatch .I think this is the best way .
Wow dude your just a genius.
It doesnt have to be a type r turbo to be fast holy shit.

Any motor can be fast its just balancing the money/reliability/driveability factors that you have to worry about.

Hell you could probably build a 2-stroke weed wacker motor and put it on a scooter and itll be faster than your boy's type r for half the price................Hahahahahahaha

Wow dude your just a genius.
It doesnt have to be a type r turbo to be fast holy shit.

Any motor can be fast its just balancing the money/reliability/driveability factors that you have to worry about.

Hell you could probably build a 2-stroke weed wacker motor and put it on a scooter and itll be faster than your boy's type r for half the price................Hahahahahahaha

Wat you need to do is get a fucking life and grow up you dumb ass....

Back