need help passing smog

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SacTownsGreatest39

hey is there any one out there that lives in or around sac that can or knows sum one that can help me pass smog? ill pay sum dollars if you can help me pass smog

whats the problem, you have non CARB EO parts, or just a shitty exhaust that spits out too many Hydrocarbons?

its that my headers arent smog leagal and my exausht is kinda fuckd up to i got a whole on the bottom of the muffler i also need to get all the papers from the referee and i dont have my engine recipet kuz i didnt buy it from a dealer so theres no way i can pass thats y i gotta do it under the table

wow, my best suggestion would be move out of california. lol.

cant help with that much stuff. good luck though

yea there r ppl that will do it under the table but they charge hella lot to do it and they r hella hard 2 find thats y i post dis forum hopen that sum 1 c's it around sac that knows sum 1 that does smog

Finding somebody to smog your car under the table is doable...but if you got a ticket where you have to go to the state referee then I don't think there is any way out of that. From what I've heard those guys know their shit and will take one look at your and know you have an aftermarket header and/or engine swap.

Originally posted by SacTownsGreatest39@Mar 29 2005, 03:19 AM
yea there r ppl that will do it under the table but they charge hella lot to do it and they r hella hard 2 find thats y i post dis forum hopen that sum 1 c's it around sac that knows sum 1 that does smog
[post=480178]Quoted post[/post]​

English MoFo. other than that, go around to some shady ass car shops in your area. down here in Diego, its easy to get a smog, but its like 150 bucks

you know sum 1 that will do it for only 150 bucks? damn im thinking bout going to diego now i was going to go to mantika to do my smog but its going to be around 300 bucks

I PASSED SMOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bo: Did it all legal too, well maybe the guy let me slide a little bit, but I am so excited no more worries for two years.....except it still has that nasty smell.....

Sorry to threadjack but i am just so happy.

Back