1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Picking Right Turbo...

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by speedprowagon, Mar 31, 2003.

1. speedprowagon

speedprowagon Junior Member

hello tomorrow i will be ordering a new turbo kit for my car which is a 92 civic hatch with a gsr motor . the turbo i want is a turbonetics t3\t4e ballbearing. what trim and a/r should i order?? right now the motor is stock so i would like to run 6-9 lbs, but in the near future with the block sleeved and a hondata and new rods and pistons i would like to run 16+ lbs and achieve 380 whp+. im spending the money now and getting the ballbearing so i would like help picking a good trim and a\r to achieve the above . thanks albie :blink:
    i was looking into a 50 trim 60\63 a\r but im not sure>>>>

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

3. speedprowagon

speedprowagon Junior Member

thanks for the reply pissedoffsol.. i was thinking about going with the t3 60-1 but the turbo kit manufacturer really only deals with the t3 t4. .. i want to pick a t3 t4 that will not boost out on the top end and that will not lag so much to make the boost ... what do you suggest pissedoff i should get as far as trim and ar? i think them 48s spool to fast but i think the 57 might lag too much. i need some help.... albie

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted