1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help plz, 00 civic si b16a2 bogs on acceleration when only when hot what could i

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by v8killaz, Apr 15, 2008.

1. v8killaz

v8killaz New Member

ok i start my car in the morning and it drives fine 3 miles to school but thats when its still not hot, today when i drove it and the engine got to full temperature, the engine boged like it was hitting the revlimiter or something, or misfiring, it happens around 2500-4000rpm when i hit half to full throttle only, the car is fine when i dont give it too much throttle and go slow, but when i hit it more is starts bogging and the engine makes a noise like its over revving and hitting the limiter, but im at 3k rpm, it happes harder when theirs a load on the engine, when i rev it in neutral it makes a noise at around 3k rpm and stops after .5 sec, the car is fine when i cool it down and then drive it but then it occurs again as the engine gets hot

i checked and no engine codes came up

anyone have a clue, or tests i can do to figure what this is [​IMG] thx in advance
Draft saved Draft deleted