need help pulling error codes in 90 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikey bottles

Prof. Bottles
ive got a 1990 integra w/ obd1 hondata s100 ecu in it, need to know how to pull the error codes bc the CEL is on. ive tried searching around but havnt really come up w/ anything. i saw something on another site about a blue, 2 pin connector to jump to make it flash, but will i still have that connector if the stock ecu had a built in led light? i dont currently have the car here to look, but i will be going to look at it later tonight. any help is appreciated.

You're right about the OBD0 having a LED that flashes

I am not sure but I would think that you still have a service connector (plug that you jump) under the passenger
side (under the glove box). I would just look under the whole dash. If you don't see
anything...well...can you run the OBD0 ECU? Will it work with the motor set up? At least
to check a CEL code?

The connector should be under the dash on passenger side. If the car was converted to obd1 you will need to have the key on, jump the connector and the check engine light should flash in the cluster just count them to get the codes. If its obd0 you will look at the LED on the ecu

Nice. I thought there was one on a DA

mickey bottles: Do you have the code list?

If not...
You can look it up (google)....or I have a list of OBD1 codes in my glovebox if you need
them I would think the codes would be OBD1 b/c the ECU is OBD1

thanks for all the feedback guys! the car was bought with the obd1 ecu so i dont have the stock ecu to put in, but ill def check tonight for the connector and update later

Back