Need help reading Japanese Webpages..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Not that I need it, but once in a while I throw up a page or two in Japanese..and most of you need an interpreter...well...this is pretty cool, it will help some of you.

Hell, it even helps me on some of the kanji's I don't know....and hey, I am learning the shit again...whoo hooo.

www.rikai.com

Just copy/paste an url in the box...click go.....and watch the majik...

sample url to use....

http://list1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/20840...5-category.html

The problem with Babelfish is that when you type in a phrase for English-Japanese translation, it spits back Kanjii. And if you can't translate anything round-eye phonetic, then how do they expect you to read Kanjii ?

-> Steve

sorry...bable fish just does not impress me...

it translates all the word to one form, and sometimes it misses the meaning of the work, or kanji.....seeing how there is sometimes 3-5 meanings for each kanji...it confuses the babblefish...

this new program showes the exact meaning for each kanji, you just have to figuare it out yourself on the meaning...but it lists each one in detail.

it's from a skit on Perri-san's Black ship's back in the Meji-era....one of the first American explorations. My wife was listening to that skit, and she couldn't stop cracking up., :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :D

Back