NEED HELP REAL BAD.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello hondaswap experts, I have a 93 si hatch and the fuse in the engine bay for the headlights blow out whenever I turn on the headlights only. If I just turn on the parking lights everything is cool, but the minute I turn on the headlights I can hear the fuse under the hood pop :angry: . Has anyone ever had this problem? Or does anyone know how I can fix this problem or where to start? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. No information is too obvious for me, pretend that your talking to a 4 yr old! lol :D

i would start at the headlights.. find the B+ and take a DVOM (didgital Ohm Volt Meter) and swich it so it will check for cotinuity. so it makes a BEEEEP when theres a complete circuit.. stick one prong in the B+ and touch the other to ground, do this for both left and right sides, if u get a beep then ur shorting out somewhere between where the wire connects to the fuse and where it connects to the headlight... i would trace back and follow the wire, it might be not too fun cuz its all in the harness but if u wana figure it out thats wut u g2 do. good luck
Tyler

Do you think I need to change the light switch on the steering column? because I tried what you said and no beeps.

Back