Need help searched already

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JCARTER

Ok sry for all caps but befor someone says go search....well I already spent over an hour searching. Anyway I have a 94 accord auto and I am wanting to do an H22a manual swap. I simply need to know what all would be needed to change the auto transmission to a manual in the car. I have about 4000 to spend on the swap. Would it just be best to do an h22a automatic (lsd) swap and save the cash?

Did you try searching in this specific forum? I know we have a write-up for this. Try simply scanning the the topics in this forum. You might have to go back several pages at this point.

Anyway, to answer your question, you basically need everything that would be on the manual version of the car (i.e. the transmission, clutch, flywheel, shift linkage, pedals, hydraulic lines, master and slave cylinders, etc. You'll also need a shifter and a shift knob, and all the center console pieces that go in the manual version. You don't necessarily need a manual gauge cluster, but adding a manual cluster would make it look more like stock. You'll need a manual ECU as well, or else you're going to get a CEL...

Yeah I tried searching threw several and it named several of the things I would need but not everything thanks. I think I am simply going to just sell the accord and buy another one.

Smart man. I was actually going to suggest that. For the kind of money you're talking you can just buy a 97+ Prelude and not have to do a damn thing to it except basic performance mods and you'd be set.

Back