Need help to built LS/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mnjh94

I'm trying to build my project converting 94 LS into LS-vtec. I have now is complete head, intake manifold. I'm not ready to put on yet, until I have the right parts to put, I don't want to mess anything up just yet. I've been told that I need to replace the ecu to p28 or p72, and I guess this would including the harness as well.
So can you guys help me wat else do I need to make my dream happening? Thanx

Golden Eagle LSVtec conversion kit. makes this whole process a lot easier. p28 or p72 ecu and a DOHC Vtec Wire herness of the same ODB as the ECU. Go Obd1 anything from 92-95 civic/gsr etc.

It doesn't has to be a DOHC VTEC wiring harness. SOHC can also work too, minor mods and you're good. Just make sure your head has a oil pressure switch, some JDM heads don't have it. and the distributor too, it's a one plug instead of two.

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Aug 19 2004, 05:57 PM
It doesn't has to be a DOHC VTEC wiring harness. SOHC can also work too
[post=379332]Quoted post[/post]​

my bad. he's right. i don't know what I was thinking

matt

ok. is it easier to fit if I get b16a head and manifold instead of b18c? and the obd1 from 92-95 civic, does it have to be an si ecu?

use hondata/uberdata/crome and a p28, keep your wiring harness, lengthen wires for the O2 sensor and add wires for VTEC

Back