need help!!!! tranny problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b303monster

"wanted streets"
so i have a c5 tranny and got a new clutch and new pressure plate. clutch is stage 4 6 puck clutch and also 12pnd flywheel. my issue is i have no pressure in the clutch. i have to sit and pump it for along time and also on a drive on the highway, cruising and staying in fifth for awhile it loses pressure again. my forth went out yesterday to!!! and i replaced the part connected to the pedal and my next option is the slave cylinder. but the weird thing i noticed is the bracket going into the tranny thats connected to the slave cylinder is really loose has a lot of play. any suggestions??

well when he did the trans did he remeber to put oil in the trans lol.. I forgot once being drunk and 4th, 5th and Reverse went 100 miles later then it went bang lmao

well when he did the trans did he remeber to put oil in the trans lol.. I forgot once being drunk and 4th, 5th and Reverse went 100 miles later then it went bang lmao

ohh bad... yeah b303 is there enough fluid in the tranny that might be the 4th gear problem.. and is the clutch bleed right.

ya their si plenty and i have to say it would be great if i got 4th back it sucks cruzin with out it..

Back