need help where to buy used or new head lights!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18JDMcivic

I need help, where should i go to get used or new head lights for a 96 civic. I really need 2 head lights i prefer used than new but which ever is cheeper because im probably gonna get 2 other ones l8er on in the next year or 2. if anybody know's where to get any head ligts give me places i really need some. let me now of places selling any PLEASE HELP THX!!! Anybody let me now of any places selling any!!!thank you

I have a set of ugly used headlights, they're sun faded/burnt style, but they both work good.
$40 shipped to you.

I'v heard bad things about ebay and alot of it is about the condition of things and how the people fuck u over thats y im trying to find someone on hondaswap thats trying to sell a pair of lights. thx though.

I'v heard bad things about ebay and alot of it is about the condition of things and how the people fuck u over thats y im trying to find someone on hondaswap thats trying to sell a pair of lights. thx though.

what are you, 12? ebay is business. look for a seller that has a high sale and good feedback. and type in english, not in aim language.

all things on ebay aren't bad. yeah i've been screwed a lot b/c of ebay but that was when i was new to ebay. just read the sellers feedback. i've sold and bought a lot of things on ebay. it's not all that bad. u maybe able to find a set for 15.00 shipped. give it a look.

I've been screwed but it was my own fault, I didnt check the feedback. If someone has thousands of sales and a high 90's percentage rate, they're prolly ok :)

i ve gotten quite a bit of stuff off of ebay. hell im addicted to it. i also have a pair of stock headlights off of my 96 civic, one is faded one isnt. i don't know how much it would cost to ship them but let me know if you want them. prolly same price as vtecin5th.

Do you have the lights for sale or are you just saying for example because i need a pair of lights. just a question Moses?

Get yourself a nice set of halo lights dude. It's gonna look really sweet.
This is just my opinion.
And ebay isn't all bad. I heard you can get insurance on your order or something.
For used light ebay is a good way to go. Check out andyautosport.com for some nice Anzo lights.

Last edited:
i have some stock headlights in decent condition where are you located

Back