Need help with Gsr build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BluEj1

To start off I am going to say I have seacrhed around and found nothing that helped me on my build.

I am looking for some help on what I should do to for my gsr build. It is going to be a DD and I want it to be able to pull low 13 to high 12 on pump gas.

Sorry I accidently hit enter

My plan is as follows
Bore to 81.50 maybe 82 with itr pistons
Decked block and head
Dual valve springs and retainers
Stage 2 cams maybe stage 3 (don't know what cams yet)
Victor X manifold with TB
Injectors (don't know what size to run)
Might get head ported and polished

what car is this going into?

440cc injectors will be plenty for this setup
you had better look into head work if you are trying to get into the 12's all motor. expect to spend 1k for decent head work
skunk 2 cams mated with supertech valvetrain would be a decent setup

even still, id imagine youre going to need to be around 220-230whp with excellent traction to dip into the 12s.

so how is this supposed to help the OP?

back to the topic.....

Is this going to be a GSR build in a GSR shell? All motor is good but if you want those track times you may have to consider a power adder.

13.5 is impressive for a DD not to mention fun to drive. That is doable all-motor.

high 12's may be better had with nitrous or a turbo. If your going to street race or take it to the track MANY time you may want to cancel the nitrous idea. To me it will end causing you more money in the long run with the refills.

dude stop spamming.
start your own for sale thread if you want to sell something.

Help out the OP or GTFO.

Back