1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with h22a LSD in 6th gen

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by accordy2g, Sep 5, 2003.

1. accordy2g

accordy2g Junior Member

I just got my h22a swap with lsd a couple of days ago. Its already to go but i cant figure out how to wire the butterfly, and distributor. Local shops around here dont want to mess with it so i guess im SOL. I was wondering if anyone has done this swap in the 6th gen and how they wired up these things?

2. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Did you get an OBD1 or OBD2 swap?

3. psycho 101

psycho 101 New Member

hI .. i'm new to this site .. I have a 6th gen accord coupe (1998) with f23a engine. I would like to know where i can get all the infos about the h22a ob2 swap? i don't know where to get it ....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  4. Kyle21nluvnit

Kyle21nluvnit New Member

At the begginging of this forum there is a h22 swap guide with all the info you should need. For your dizzy question do you have a jdm or usdm h22 and what year accord are you putting it into? I will help as much as i can but its a lot of soldering to do it right.

5. psycho 101

psycho 101 New Member

my accord it's a 1998 and i don't have the h22a yet , i'm shopping arround and get the most info i can before buing the engine.

6. Kyle21nluvnit

Kyle21nluvnit New Member

Ok when looking for the engine I would try to find a obd1 h22a preferably JDM. But check the faq's out at the top of this forum. It tells you what is needed for almost all h22 swaps.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted