Need help with h22a LSD in 6th gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accordy2g

I just got my h22a swap with lsd a couple of days ago. Its already to go but i cant figure out how to wire the butterfly, and distributor. Local shops around here dont want to mess with it so i guess im SOL. I was wondering if anyone has done this swap in the 6th gen and how they wired up these things?

hI .. i'm new to this site .. I have a 6th gen accord coupe (1998) with f23a engine. I would like to know where i can get all the infos about the h22a ob2 swap? i don't know where to get it ....

Last edited:
At the begginging of this forum there is a h22 swap guide with all the info you should need. For your dizzy question do you have a jdm or usdm h22 and what year accord are you putting it into? I will help as much as i can but its a lot of soldering to do it right.

my accord it's a 1998 and i don't have the h22a yet , i'm shopping arround and get the most info i can before buing the engine.

Ok when looking for the engine I would try to find a obd1 h22a preferably JDM. But check the faq's out at the top of this forum. It tells you what is needed for almost all h22 swaps.

Back