Need help with ideas...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

I need some help coming up with some ideas for a speech that I have to write in my ...Speech class. It has to be a demonstrative speech, meaning that I have to write a speech explaining how to do something while I demonstrate how to do it and give the importance of doing so. It can be just about anything, from changing a tire to making a pb&j. Unfortunatley both of these are already taken and masturbation is not an appropriate topic. Any feedback would be useful, I'm outta ideas. Thanks in advance.

Demonstrate smoking out of a huge glass bong. Here it goes.....

Step 1. Load the bowl
Step 2. Place the bowl
Step 3. Light the lighter
Step 4. Apply lighter to weed
Step 5. Inhale
Step 6. As soon as you are almost outta breath, pull carb and clear smoke
Step 7. Exhale
Step 8. Now your high (if its chronic)

Repeat if necessary.

Now your speach is complete!

Damn, you loves you some weed don't you? Me, I don't smoke. But you have the right idea so thanks, keep em' coming.

Just messing with you bro :lol: :thumbsup:

Do you have any equiptment to work with that your speach class provides??

Naw man, you have to supply your own materials. I'm completly stumped. It has to be 3-4mins minimum and has no maximum. So almost anything will fly...

Got a spare head? Do a cam install. :)

If that's too heavy, something smaller like a carb rebuild would be neat. :)

Hey dude,

how are the coloring books coming along at A1? just wondering about them ya know, since you forgot about all of your old friends. you could do a speech on making a green peach cobbler. just remember baking soda instead of baking powder

i hate threads like this. christ.
no one gives a shit about swaps, or cams. you're going to bore the fuck out of your class.

do something FUN. make the auidence laugh, all the while learning something- and you will get an A.

bore then with"this is a vtec head, and im going to put a cam in" and you'll get a C.

Back