Need help with motor mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ails98

Ok i have a 93 eg civic im dropping a 99 ls motor into.....Every mount has worked so far. I have 90 crx si mounts being used for the 2 torque mounts and for the drivers side mount and a hasport eg mount for the passenger mount. Well the rear mount i used the 99 ls mount from the integra but it is to short and cant reach the block. I was curious if any body knows what mount im supposed to use for the rear on an swap like this. Thank you

Ok i have a 93 eg civic im dropping a 99 ls motor into.....Every mount has worked so far. I have 90 crx si mounts being used for the 2 torque mounts and for the drivers side mount and a hasport eg mount for the passenger mount. Well the rear mount i used the 99 ls mount from the integra but it is to short and cant reach the block. I was curious if any body knows what mount im supposed to use for the rear on an swap like this. Thank you

The teggy rear mount should work just fine. The crazy combination of mounts you are using could be throwing off the position of the motor.

Well i actually have all crx's mounts an i couldnt use the passenger one cuz it was WAY off an wouldnt line up at ALL so i had to use a hasport mount and the teggy mount is off by like half an inch......an i was told that the gsr and ls rear mounts are different is that true?

rex and eg use different mount and thats most of your problem , get the proper mounts and it will drop in place like it was alway there

Thats the thing for an ls swap into an eg u use rex mounts other wise the teggy nor hatch mounts will line up i already did that an it didnt work. Every mount worked except the rear thats the only problem

Back