Need help with my prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thedarkknightx

Hey i need help!!!!! having extermly hard time finding mods for my prelude. b20a5 engine. any suggestions???? :worthy:

sell it :D

seriously, you won't find much of anything for that car.... i wouldn't waste a dime trying to hook it up.

run a 150 shot of NAWWWWWSSSS through it and blow it up with style

or keep it for your daily driver and get another car to hook up.... those things unfortunatly are the bastard children of the honda world and no one makes shit for them
you would honestly have better luck hooking up a 84 subaru justy

sorry

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 30 2004, 07:50 AM
sell it :D

seriously, you won't find much of anything for that car.... i wouldn't waste a dime trying to hook it up.
[post=370280]Quoted post[/post]​

Have a little faith. I'm workin on an 86 Accord, and I've been able to find good stuff for it. Hell, turboed these things can and have run low 10's. Scary...

644273_57_full.jpg

644273_58_full.jpg

DSC00062.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

Anyway, as for your Lude, check out www.ludespeed.com . You can get decent parts from eBay as well.

Here's a pic of their turbo 88 Lude:

dcp2.jpg

dcp7.jpg

Make a beast outta that ride. The challenge is well worth it B)

A friend of mine is working with the same problems. I know weapon r makes some parts for it, aside from that I would look into either turboing it (low boost would be a good idea (unless you plan on fortifying the bottom end) because the r/s ratio on those is horrible) or perhaps an H22 swap.

THANKS YA'LL (BOTH WITH USEFULL INFO AND HATERS)
TO THE HATERS- SO IT'S NOT A CIVIC IT'S A CLASSIC :p AND WITH 4WS YOU MIGHT RUN WITH ME IN A STRAIGHT BUT NOT THROUGH THE CURVES.
TO THE USEFULL- GOOD LOOKING OUT. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ON IT. THAT IS 86 IS CLEAN!!! NICE RIDE. :rainfro:

Originally posted by thedarkknightx@Aug 5 2004, 07:40 PM
TO THE HATERS- SO IT'S NOT A CIVIC IT'S A CLASSIC :p AND WITH 4WS YOU MIGHT RUN WITH ME IN A STRAIGHT BUT NOT THROUGH THE CURVES.

[post=373120]Quoted post[/post]​

anytime, any place.

i'll even dial 911 for you when you fuck up because you're overconfident and thiunk 4ws sterring is going to make YOU a better driver.

oh, and insert caps lock pic.gif here

Back