need help with prank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
im in college and these fuckers stole shit out of my main room which we keep unlocked usually

now the first time i just went to get the item back

this time i wanna send em a message

but i have 1 problem
one of my roomates hangs out with these dudes
the other roomate is with me to pull a prank

now i would like to do sometin that involves having one of their items disapear but anything that will send a message will do

Well, if he doesn't drive a truck, me and about 5 or 6 other guys, took this guys VW Bug and moved to the football field back in High School. It took about 2 periods, but we finally did it. We watched him look for his car, he looked for like 20 minutes, he finally started asking around, nobody knew anything about it. He finally when football practice started, over the intercom, "Whosever VW Beetle is in the middle of the football field, come to the principals office immediately." We got caught, and each got a detention, but no big deal. The reaction when they think it is stolen is well worth it.

i always thought it would be funny to find some way to like dilute some icy-hot with water so you can spray it and put it on their toilet paper. not sure if it would work b/c the paper would be kinda soggy. do you think it would work if you let the paper dry?

How much do you hate them? If it's a little, I think that Icy-Hot idea is great. :) If it's alot, you could always get a drain pan and drain the oil, transmission, and coolant from their cars... :spin:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 22 2003, 09:28 PM
How much do you hate them? If it's a little, I think that Icy-Hot idea is great. :) If it's alot, you could always get a drain pan and drain the oil, transmission, and coolant from their cars... :spin:

don't do anything that would constitute them having to spend 5k for a nwe engine and transmission...

You can go from a prank to flat out breaking the law. Wanna end up in court? didn't think so.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 22 2003, 03:32 PM
You can go from a prank to flat out breaking the law. Wanna end up in court? didn't think so.

Well I wasn't serious about the second one... :)

no get shoe polish the same color as the toilet seat and spread it on!
or get icy hot and put on seat and aloow to dry also shit in the shampo works

get into their room, take 5 gallons of diesel fuel, with another gallon of gasoline as the ignitor and douse the room, then light a match.

that should teach em.... :angry:

if you can find that thread about revenge there was some good ideas in there. I posted some pranks that i did in there, i just cant find it right now, oh well.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Oct 22 2003, 05:38 PM
if you can find that thread about revenge .......
i just cant find it right now, oh well.

:ph34r:

take a shit in there toilet tank... a dude from here mentioned it, i forgot what he called it, i think it was called top shelf or something. the tank thing that holds water... poop in it and then put the lid back on

if they have a rug in there bath room or bed room put flat thumb tacks pointy side up under the rug.

flip there bed up and piss on ther box spring, or flip the couch cushins up and then piss on the couch.

if you have access to there car take all the spark pugs out an then put the pug wires back in.

buy a fresh fish and stick it in ther spear tire well

LOL civic those are some neat ideas... gonna have to use a couple of those >:)

if its in a dorm...a surfs up is good. we just did one like 8 days ago. this ONLY works if the door opens IN to their room. you take a garbage can of medium height and put in whatever you have. we put in old seperated milk, old yogurt, i peed in it, pizza, cheese, tuna, water, and cottage cheese. you lean it against their door. knock and run!!! cuz when they open it, itll spill allll over them and their floor, making the carpet reek for days.

get some fish from the cafe and put it in the heaters and turn the heat up.

I like the spark plug idea, but how are you going to get into their car. You could always go classic, and super glue their locks to their car and dorm. That is simple, but totally gets the job done.

here are some office pranks i did, they also work on teachers

if they have a swingline stapler this prank will cost anywhere from 1 dollar to a dollar 50. what you do is stick quarters on the other side of the stapler in the back part till you cant fit anymore( you will see what i mean when you look at the stapler) . this will make it impossible to staple anything.

if they have staple or paper clip boxes at there desk rip the back off so when they lift the box it will dump out.

if you have time break the staple strips and put em in the box and make em look whole.

if they have a grey cloth chair put baby powder on there chair.

if they have voicemail take your cell phone to the bath room call em right before you let a big one go. ( i did this one all the time, the lady i di dit to would play it over the speaker phone and ask if we knew what it was)

put clear take over there speaker or the mic on there phone. works well on non black phones

some good advice guys keep it goin

i like the icy hot and shoe polish ideas

and also the toilet tank one but we dont have toilets with tanks in em :(

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 22 2003, 06:34 PM
I like the spark plug idea, but how are you going to get into their car. You could always go classic, and super glue their locks to their car and dorm. That is simple, but totally gets the job done.

my friend bruce can get in to any car if i give em ten bucks

super gule there shoes to the floor

piss in there shoes

put nair in there shampoo

put black light on there beds and if you see something that dont look right take a pic and then go blow it up a kinkos and plaster it up around his room and at school

Back