need help with prank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never tried it...... but you gotta make sure its the same color as ther shampoo

dude, just be a man, walk up to them kick their ass and get ur shit back. helps if you wear a trench coat, ski mask and carry some sort of high powered hunting rifle.

im sure they will not fuck with you in the future

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 23 2003, 01:33 AM
dude, just be a man, walk up to them kick their ass and get ur shit back. helps if you wear a trench coat, ski mask and carry some sort of high powered hunting rifle.

im sure they will not fuck with you in the future

I sure as fuck wouldn't. Tony, every day you scare me just a little bit more. :p :lol:

well the trench coat idea will not be quite what i need
many problems with it

1. there could be people in the room
2. they can call the cops
3. i really dont know who exactly took my shit just that it is now in their main room 4 some reason

shit if i knew who was the particular person who took it id not only beat his ass but beat his ass wit the shit he stole!

Jerk it into their shampoo. Give them a stink palm. Celan their toilet with their toothbrush and get a pic of it. Hide anything that stinks all over their dorm. Change their answering machine to make it sound like all the roomates are ghey.

Watch the movie Mallrats!

Well, stick your hand down in your ass, rub it around, just to get the smell, nothin else, then calmly shake the hand of someone you dont like. As Brodie says, "they wont be able to get the smell off for a week", or something like that.

thats a little too sick lol

but funny

i think il "borow" their tv and in the process put nair/cum in their shampoo

You forgot one thing about the stink palm. You have to wait until your ass is all sweaty, like from walking around the mall all day. Watch mallrats.

Back