Need Help With Radio Code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketfella

I helped my brother swapped his Honda radio for a Honda CD player he boughted off eBay scapyard seller. Apparently it needs a five digit code to activate it, so I'm wondering if anyone here can help us out with the code. The serial number is M98L100309 as shown in the picture.

DSC04581.jpg

Last edited:
we cant help, take it to your local dealer with proof of purchase and they can get you the code

eg6 is right we can't help go to the dealership. and don't put up wise crack post like that or this thread will just be deleted

Like I said if you can't or don't want to help don't post. Who are you to pass judgement on people? If someone want to help and they want to see proof I can show them the transaction and the VIN from the scapyard to satisfy them. Honda dealership have wise guys like you working there, who tells you they don't have the record becasue they didn't sell the car and another tells you they don't have the record going back that far. So don't try to add anymore fruitless conversation to a already frustrating process for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back