need help with swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wanted to make sure i know what im doing ahead of time before i screw my self, as we all know california has shitty laws about engine swaps and i have a b16 in my 95 dx coupe. iv been hangin around a performance garage for a couple months. watched about 3-4 civic swaps and just wanted to make sure that i had it all down just incase i got popped..

Removing the engine

1 , raditor+all tubes , throttle body , full harness , then the mounts , and your engine is pretty much out?

then for returning pretty much the same process?

drain ur oil and coolant first, then its just a matter of disconnecting all your hoses, shift linkage, axels and wire harness. hook up your engine to your hoist, undo ur mounts and lift her outta there. Its not complicated, just takes a little while.

Transfer your wiring harnes over to the new b16a and then installation is the reverse of removal. Then just fill up ur oil and coolant again and enjoy. you should get some kinda shop manual just so you know all your torque specs.

cheers,

Back