need help with wiring harness?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
so here is the deal that I need help with. I have a 90 crx si with a blown motor and a 94 civic ex with a b16a3. I am planing on putting the b16a3 into my crx and plan on keeping it obd1, so I know I have to change the crx from obd0 to obd1 and was wondering if it was better to buy a obd0 to obd1 ecu wiring conversion, or do I take all the wiring harness out of my civic and use that instead. here is the obd0 to obd1 wiring kit I was looking at getting, cause not only does it have the ecu adapter but I was going to get the engine sub harness and the dist. adapters.

http://locashracing.com/store/product_info...&products_id=39

Originally posted by ripperbone@Feb 17 2005, 03:36 PM
so here is the deal that I need help with. I have a 90 crx si with a blown motor and a 94 civic ex with a b16a3. I am planing on putting the b16a3 into my crx and plan on keeping it obd1, so I know I have to change the crx from obd0 to obd1 and was wondering if it was better to buy a obd0 to obd1 ecu wiring conversion, or do I take all the wiring harness  out of my civic and use that instead. here is the obd0 to obd1 wiring kit I was looking at getting, cause not only does it have the ecu adapter but I was going to get the engine sub harness and the dist. adapters.
[post=462230]Quoted post[/post]​

Save yourself some money and get great tech support and customer service. Check this out:
Full Engine wiring conversion harnesses

They make all the straight forward plug and play setup for your car man.

Jason

Back