need help with wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teamcrex

check this out..... 3months ago i did an engine swop on my 89 crx si. everything went good and great until we had to hood the harness back up... we also noticed that the mexicans that i bought the car from had cut and hooked up wires and i dont know what they go to now. their coming out of the firewall and supposed to connect to the harness somehow to get power and vtech controller...i still got my origional engine harness which i was told to use but i still can t get my car started.... also got the harness the engine came with and the ecu but i dont know what to do now... i spent 2 months looking for a harness and finally got one from ebay cause i thought that the old harness was messed up so i got another used one made for the swop and still turned out not to work.... i need help.. my time is running out cause i leave to iraq again in a couple of months and id like to have it running before i leave..... if i cant get this resolved i might have to sell it to someone that might be able to have time for it.... please help.. teamcrex@hondaswop.net

wat is the problem of your car? did you mean you can't get it to crank or it crank but just won't start? little more info. might help us help you. But let me just suggest something. check your starter, check your distrubitor, check your battery and so on before you jump into something big like you did. It could be fuel problem, spark problem. hope this help..

the car wont do anything but i know its running power. the first time i hooked it up the starter starting smoking so i replaced it thinking it had a short. i got a red top battery brand new and distributer is new too. the guy i bought the car from had done a mini me to it and must of spliced up some wires in the car but dont know now where the wires go. thought they werent important because they were loose,, not part of the harness but they must of rigged something up there and trying to rig it again or something.....

Originally posted by doubleE@Jul 27 2005, 10:15 PM
wat is the problem of your car? did you mean you can't get it to crank or it crank but just won't start? little more info. might help us help you. But let me just suggest something. check your starter, check your distrubitor, check your battery and so on before you jump into something big like you did. It could be fuel problem, spark problem. hope this help..
[post=532182]Quoted post[/post]​

Back