Need help with wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

m90polk

I have swapped a ZC into my 1990 civic hatchback and i got it from a guy who already had swapped it into his car a 1991 civic sedan. When he did this he converted his wiring harness from dual point to multi point fuel injection, and sold it to me with the swap. I now already have the engine in my car and the engine wired to the sedan wiring harness with the MPFI but I am trying to incorporate the rear of the hatchback wiring harness into the sedan wiring harness right at the under dash fuse box. So far it has been successful but I ran into a problem which I have not yet been able to solve. Right where the fuel pump wires and rear light wires (brake lights,turn signals...etc.) all meet up under the dash I have not been able to connect because I can only figure out some of the wires that must be connected together (like fuel pump-yellow/white and yellow/black) but there are other wires that from the hatchback wiring harness don't seem to match up or go anywhere when they connect to the sedan harness? Please any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated!:confused: could anyone please send me a wire diagram for the underdash wires and pinouts.

Last edited:
Back