1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help!

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by 12secondCRX, Jun 9, 2003.

1. 12secondCRX

12secondCRX Senior Member

I've taken my car to the local Acura dealer three times and they haven't been able fix help me out. Okay the noise sounds like it's coming from in between the motor and the dash. It's like if your fan was loose type of rattle.(I checked and that's not the problem ;) ) The strange part of it all is it's only when I make right hand turns and when it does the noise it makes the AC go to hot air.(It makes the noise even with the AC off)If ANY suggestions please reply A.s.a.p !! I'm about to sell the stupid car :angry:

2. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

my AC used to go hot once in awhile and it was because an air duct behind the glove compartment was coming loose from its connection to the other duct pipe. sounds too simple, i know. thats all i can think of though. check your ducts behind the dashboard for looseness.

3. 12secondCRX

Thanks I'll check them tonight but in case it's not it keep the replys coming :p

4. 12secondCRX

rixXxceboy Thank you so much!!! I told acura what you said and it ended up being the ac compressor. So thanks again for the help.(you saved a 2001 GSR from being sold) :worthy:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted