Need Help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

alright i was leaving the parking lot and i was going about 5MPH and my car just died - kinda weird - so i try and start and it turns over and almost starts but wont - so im gunna check it tomorrow and need to know what to do - im gunna check for spark and pull the fuel line off of the rail to see if im getting gas - all plug wires are good and everything is connected - im gunna go up later tonight and help will be apreciated - also the check engine light came on and wanted to know how to check what engine codes im throughing - thanks

If there is no spark, remove the ignition module from your dist. and take it to auto zone. They can check it there. A new one is about $35. Thats about the only thing that will go with no warning or performance problems leading into it. If its fuel related go for the fuel pump.

Hope this helps.

well i went to autozone and they said they cant check an ignition module and they were 170 new so that didnt help to much

The autozone Great Bend KS was able to test mine. I know the replacement wasn't that high. Mine was out of a 93 D-series. This might make a diff?

By the way my haynes manual had OHMs values to check on mine. It passed all the resistance tests but was bad anyway acording the the test at autozone. For whatever that is worth.

Where are you from Friz, Im from the KC area, let me know some friends of mine and I are arranging an All Honda (Acura, too of course) meet in the KC area, let me know. Sorry for the thread jacking.

Back